The Events and Communications Committee
- Plan Events during the year that promotes the Chamber and increases visibility for all Members.
- Participation in trade fairs both in Canada and internationally.
- Promotion of Black Business products and services during selected events for our members .
- Workshops on investment opportunities.
- Promotion of cultural events.
- Organization of economic and trade missions in Canada and Oversees.
- One on one meetings.
- Meeting arrangements for business partners.
- Presentations and conferences on business issues, products and services.
- Company and event promotions through local media, radio and television.
- Events and trade delegation coverage are profiled on our website and through our
affiliated local International Chambers to ensure maximum visibility to all companies and institutions involved.