How We Help
The voice of Black Canadian Business and entrepreneurs
The CBCC supports business objectives and represent interests.
- Why a Chamber of Commerce?
- The most common question people ask is “Why the Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce? What do we do?” The Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce is the Voice of Black Canadian Business and entrepreneurs, dedicated to a prosperous Black Canadian community. This means we are here to work with you and for you to help your Black business succeed. We want you to succeed, which is why the Canadian Black Chambers of Commerce offers a large number of opportunities and benefits to its members.
- Who is the Chamber?
The chamber is made up of three parts – a team of dedicated staff who work hard to ensure members are receiving all the benefit they can from the Canadian Black Chamber of Commerce.
The Board of Directors is made up of business leaders from the community who provide direction to the CBCC on what initiatives and events we will take on and how the CBCC can improve the member experience.
- Promote your business and increase your market share.
- Attend events and build your network.
- Save you money with affinity programs.
- Develop your business skills through learning opportunities.
- An effective and focused voice for your business to assist with your growth and unforeseen challenges.